$12.99 - $20.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
An instant bicycle suspension performance booster. WPL ForkBoost lubricates and cleans bicycle suspension seals to eliminate stiction, remove dirt, and lengthen lifetime of the seal. Apply ForkBoost externally to the dust seals of bike suspension by coating the stanchion, pumping the suspension, and wiping away extracted dirt. ForkBoost is fully compatible with rubber and rubber derivatives, causing no risk of damage to the seals, seal swelling or cracking. Use ForkBoost internally during fork rebuilds, to soak foam seals and cut grease to specified thickness - Premium bio-based formula made with natural ingredients - Biodegradable, non-toxic, PTFE-Free formula - Cleans and lubricants bike suspension seals - Removes unwanted dirt and contaminants from suspension seals - Apply externally to dust seals to lengthen seal lifetime
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$6.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
Problem Solvers Frame Saver aerosol can with spout, 4.75oz. - Tried and true internal rust protection for steel frames - Protect your investment—each application lasts for years - One 4.75-ounch can treats 3 – 5 frames
$11.88 - $47.20
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
$12.00 - $64.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Park's SuperGrip Carbon Assembly Compound is a combination of grease and tiny particles and is ideal for lubricating, protecting and tightening carbon components, like seatposts, handlebars and stems. SuperGrip solves the problem of carbon parts moving and slipping, which can happen if they are not lubed, or you apply standard grease or lube to them. It also works well with aluminum and steel components.
$18.99 - $19.99
- Specially formulated to remove heavy chain grime quickly and safely - Leave the chain contaminant free - Chain cleaner spray uses advanced solvents to cut through dirt and grease quickly and effectively
You train to get fitter and stronger so why train riding a germ fest?! Muc-Off's indoor training cleaner is an advanced all-purpose cleaner for all indoor trainers and gym equipment. Suitable for: Aluminum, stainless steel, carbon, plastic and vinyl. Just spray and wipe. No rinsing necessary. - Safe on all surfaces - Ensure you can train in a clean and healthy environment - Apple fragrance
- Highly effective foam cleaner which is ideal for helmet liners, pads, gloves, shoes, body armors or any soft material which comes into contact with the rider - Instant foaming action, which gently agitates dirt and grime away from the surface leaving a fresh citric burst fragrance
$14.99 - $18.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal-to-metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
$20.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
Muc-Off Sweat Protect uses state of the art anti-corrosion additives and inhibitors to provide class leading protection against corrosion. It drives out moisture and leaves a protective anti-corrosive layer on your bike’s frame, metal parts, and paintwork to keep the harmful effects of moisture and sweat at bay. - For use all over indoor trainers and all gym equipment - Non-drying film - Rust preventing / anti corrosion - Integral tracer dye that shows under UV light– aids accurate application to ensure total protection - Protection lasts up to 3 months - Mask braking surfaces before application. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not apply to tyre tread or braking surfaces
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
Specially formulated low-friction lubricant for the seals and bushings of the air chamber for front and rear Fox Racing Shox. Float Fluid is the recommended lube for use with Fox forks and shocks. - Use when rebuilding Fox suspension to lubricate foam rings and seals - Corrosion inhibitor
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.
$9.40 - $14.99
- 100% bio-degradable - 100% plant-based - Coffee scented - Ride longer, cleaner, and more quietly
$8.70 - $282.45
Our Classic ORIGINAL chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. - “Riding in” forms an extremely low-friction plating. - Plating bonds to chain; can’t be washed off! - Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes! - Environmentally sensitive and saves money. - To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Original BCL is more concentrated for exceptional durability under the most challenging conditions. The two formulas are compatible and may be used interchangeably. We recommend the Original Bicycle Chain Lube for mountain bikes, cyclo-cross, and more extreme conditions. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech’s Bicycle Chain Lube on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal “carbon footprint” by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions..
$13.99 - $320.75
We worked diligently on our next generation of bicycle chain lubricant for several years. Our Micro Resistant Complex Compounds (MRCC) had been in development for over 10 years. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrication, MRCC technology creates a lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection, reducing friction, and increase in creating much higher film strength than common, traditional technology. PRO X LITE Bicycle Chain Lubricant Like our Regular chain lube, cyclists who tested or raced using PRO X Lite, report it to perform better then any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our Standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation, and testing. PRO X Lite brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC oils that by design migrate for complete wetting of the surfaces. Benefits: - MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond. - A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt. - Watts. Very little is used to move your bike parts. - 10 time high lubricity the Teflon. Ceramic lubes? Catchy hype. - Waterproof which will not wash off. - Drive train stays clean, last longer, runs silent. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition. - Tamely scented. - Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value. - Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground. PRO X LITE is the lighter version to our PRO X REGULAR chain lubricant. PRO X LITE is ideal for a road bike, wet or dry, and extreme dry off-road trail conditions or over cyclist you are prone to over applying. PRO X LITE can be used on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in extreme cold conditions.
Pro X Bio-Bike Cleaner ready-to-use spray is another of our performance-based products like our bicycle lubricants. 100% Bio-Degradable. Non-toxic. Water Soluble. Eco Kind. Low Scent. Our selective surfactants were designed to wet the surfaces to reduce surface tension to aid in cleaning a bicycle of dirt, sweat, organic compounds and hydrocarbons. Safe on all parts of pedal-driven vehicles. Rinses Clean. Leaves no residue. No water spots. Designed to break down and flush away: - Dirt and road grime - Sweat - Natural organic compounds - Hydrocarbons - Bugs - Abrasions No need to "use generously" like most other brands. Like our chain lubes, user does not need to over apply or use generously for it to perform. Spray on and let it do it's work.
Page 1 of 1